Electronic math worksheet software enables students to organize and work through problems on a computer screen. Numbers that appear onscreen can be read aloud by a speech synthesizer.
Talking calculators have a built-in speech synthesizer that reads aloud each number, symbol, or operation key a student presses, as well as the answer. The aural feedback lets a student with ADHD know whether he pressed the right keys and verifies the answer before he transfers it to paper.
Welcome to MathTalk.com
Metroplex Voice Computing, Inc. is the leader in speech recognition mathematics. Do math without keyboard or mouse!
- Math work– user can voice math work, email, print work and save as .rtf which can be opened in Word
- No need for parents/scribe to write math
- Voice pre-algebra /algebra /trig /calculus /statistics/ graphing & more
- MathTalk includes Scientific Notebook; user can choose to translate math to
- Braille in Duxbury Braille Translator
*Requires Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12, 13, DPI 14/15–any version.