MathType is a powerful interactive equation editor for Windows and Macintosh that lets you create mathematical notation for word processing, web pages, desktop publishing, presentations, elearning, and for TeX, LaTeX, and MathML documents.
- MathType now works with 800+ applications and websites.
- Math handwriting recognition
- MathType with Microsoft Word
Generate good-looking, accessible math web pages:
- MathPage: MathType includes our MathPage™ technology that easily converts Microsoft Word documents into web pages, properly handling mathematical symbols as well as MathType and Equation Editor equations. There are several publishing options, including MathJax, the open source display engine.
- MathML or GIF: MathPage can generate equations as either GIF images or MathML. MathML will allow you to copy and paste math into many applications that understand MathML.
- Exact Speech command: Overrides the automatically generated speech used by MathPlayer‘s math-to-speech or braille conversion for a selected expression or symbol. This is important in a number of situations, such as in an assessment situation where the normal speech text from screen readers or other accessible technology (AT) might give away the answer.
- Math accessibility: MathML is the key to math accessibility, allowing equations in web pages to be spoken by screen readers that are used by the blind and others.
Edit equations inline or in a separate window:
- Two editing modes: MathType allows you to edit equations inline like Equation Editor or, if you prefer, in a separate window.
- Multiple zoom levels: It can be hard to read small subscripts, superscripts and accents (primes and hats) while editing an equation inline in a Word document viewed at normal zoom levels. MathType allows you edit equations at 400%, for example, while working with your document at a normal zoom level.
Typing equations from the keyboard:
- Create and edit equations using only the keyboard and without leaving Word: MathType adds keyboard shortcuts to Word that allow you to insert a new equation, or edit an existing one, using just a keystroke.
- Type equations in TeX directly into Word: You can type TeX directly into Word. When you are done, type Alt+\ (Toggle TeX) to convert it to a MathType equation. Later, if you want to edit the equation’s TeX code, just type Alt+\ again. The Toggle TeX command allows you to switch between TeX and MathType views of the equation.
Κατασκευαστής: Design Science
Web Page : http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/default.htm
Αναπηρία: Δυσλεξία – Χαμηλή Όραση – Τύφλωση – Αυτισμός – Μαθησιακές Δυσκολίες